There’s one physical activity that has stood the test of time as an effective workout- running. Founded by runners, the Palm Beach Roadrunners is a diverse organization with members of all ages and abilities joined together by their shared belief in the power of running to improve health, fitness, and overall well-being.
Whether you’re a couch potato who wants to live a more active lifestyle, or a serious marathon competitor, Palm Beach Roadrunners has more than 3,000 members of all types. They serve the Palm Beach County community and have weekly serious runs, fun runs, early runs, late runs, and everything in between in Downtown West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Singer Island, Palm Beach, Juno Beach, Wellington, and Delray.
Each year, the running club also produces three premier races; Race 4 the Pies, Classics by the Sea 5k/10k, and The Shamrock Run 5k/10 Miler.
A PBRR annual membership is currently $30 for adults, $40 for families, and $20 for students 18 and under.
Here are a few membership benefits to sweeten the deal:
- Preferred entry prices to Palm Beach Roadrunners’ premier races: Race 4 the Pies, Classics by the Sea 5K/10K, The Shamrock Run 5K/10 Miler
- Subscription to monthly publication – South Florida Running Forum
- 10% discount at Run and Roll, Fit2Run, and Tri-Running Sports.
- Access to exclusive members-only race day tent at Palm Beach Roadrunners’ races and other selected races.
- Exciting club social events.
- Discount codes for local races, free race entry raffles, and other surprises.
- Access to water stops at Saturday group runs in Juno Beach and West Palm Beach.
- Support Palm Beach County middle/high school students to attend running camp.
- A wide variety of group runs for all levels: track, bridges, hills, long runs, etc.
- Mingle with like-minded runners in our community, make friends and have fun!
To view the PBRR weekly running schedule or learn more, GO HERE.