The South Florida Fair has been entertaining West Palm Beach and all surrounding cities for over 100 years, and is considered one of the most popular events of the year! Every year the fair offers acres of an exciting selection of rides, entertaining exhibits, mouthwatering classic fair food, great music, and prize winning games. The 2015 South Florida Fair opens January 16th includes an explosive fireworks show and runs through February 1, 2015.
Step right up to the South Florida Fair and save on tickets on days such as:
1. Opening Day – Jan 16th (Get 1 Free ticket for a later date at The Fair)
2. Dress like Elvis – Jan. 20th (Get into The Fair for Free)
3. Bike Nite – Jan. 22nd ($5 per bike - Ride in the Parade)
4. Gulfstream Goodwill Wednesdays– Jan. 21st and Jan. 28th (Buy One / Get One Free + A Coupon)
5. Senior Day – Jan. 26th ($5 Admission for ages 60 and over, a Discounted Price for any other day)
6. American Hero Day – Jan. 27th ($7 All Active Military, Firefighters, Law Enforcements and Veterans including their families) *Bring I.D.*
Step right up and create lasting memories while strolling through approximately 135 acres of fairgrounds with friends and family. Comprising on the grounds is Yesteryear Village, the Cruzan Amphitheatre, Expo Center and the Agriplex, all hosting many events throughout the 17 days of fun activities.
South Florida Fairgrounds
9067 Southern Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33411