Ring in the holidays with buffet breakfast, animal encounters and visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus!
This year’s program will feature:
• Hot Breakfast Buffet with Outdoor Dining in the Fountain Plaza
• Meet 'n' Greets and Photo Opportunities with Santa & Mrs. Claus
• Up-Close Animal Encounters & Photo Opportunities
• Face Painting, Craft Stations & Complimentary Rides on the Wildlife Carousel
• Take Away Gifts for All Children in Attendance
• Holiday Music Provided by Be the Show Productions Noisy Neighbors DJs
The Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society is a unique, tropical zoo with more than 700 animals from around the world living in natural habitats. The zoo features 23 tropical acres with lush shady paths. The zoo has a Conservation Station which includes a Wildlife Carousel and a Safari Train for children to ride. The zoo offers daily performances and shows. Visitors can meet the zookeeper and watch animal training and feedings.
Don't forget to bring the kids' bathing suits when you visit. One of the best-loved attractions in South Florida is the Interactive Fountain which is located in the zoo. Changing tents are available and seating is provided for those who wish to relax and watch as their children play. The fountain closes at 4:30 p.m. and during inclement weather.
The Palm Beach zoo is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with the last admission ticket being sold at 4:15 p.m. The zoo is closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Breakfast with Santa
December 13, 19 & 20
Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society
1301 Summit Boulevard
West Palm Beach, Florida
For more information visit Palm Beach Zoo and Conservation Society