Floorplan courstesy of Frank Group.
The Jupiter based Frank Family Entertainment Group, which opened “Revolutions” in City Place, West Palm Beach, plans on submitting formal plans to the Jupiter Town Council this July to build a 75,000 square foot entertainment complex within walking distance of Roger Dean Stadium. The location of the proposed the entertainment facility will be on the former site of the old Crown Movie Theater. The opening of the CineBowl & Grille is planned for late 2015, according to a company press release.
Plans for CineBowl & Grille in Abacoa:
- About 75,000 square feet. (Revolutions in CityPlace is 35,000 square feet).
- 12 movie auditoriums with leather reclining chairs, reserved seating and full-service dining. Foreign films and film festivals.
- Two bars – with one on a private patio.
- 20 bowling lanes.
- Valet parking and a covered drop-off zone.
- Live entertainment on an interior stage and outdoor patio.
- The complex is expected to employ about 130 people.
The Frank Family Entertainment Group owns and operates 25 theater locations and 300 screens nationwide. The company also develops, owns and operates numerous shopping centers, retail and residential properties, restaurants, nightclubs, hotels and condominium developments.
The developer already owns a CineBowl & Grille on Lyons Road west of Delray Beach in Delray Marketplace, which opened in 2013, has 12 movie screens and 16 bowling lanes.
Frank’s CineBowl & Grille will be an added bonus to Jupiter’s Abacoa by bringing bowling, billiards, movie theaters and live music back into the town center. Many people already are looking forward to the bar and grille family entertainment complex getting under way!