As a mother of three kids, I know how hard it can be to keep the kids busy and entertained, especially right now with be quarantined. Below are a few fun ideas to try.
1. Do art activites. There are so many materials that are laying around the house that the kids can be creative and make some fun things. For more ideas on art activites, you can join the KIDS ART SPOT for a free trial.
2. Try simple science experiments, such as: The Awesome Rainbow Milk Science Experiment, try the Ice Melting Experiment, The Rainbow Skittles Experiment or make some slime. For more ideas, check out The Best Kids Science Experiments to Try at Home.
3. Start a daily gratitude practice. You could do this at dinner as a family by taking turns talking about what you are grateful for.
4. Set up an indoor scavenger hunt.
5. Now is a great time to start your own garden. Let the kids pick out what they want to grow, choose the perfect spot and plant the seeds. Watching what they planted grow will be fun.
6. Let them help bake something or plan and cook dinner. Kids love to stir and frost and especially eat what they create.
7. Let them make a fort that they can camp overnight in with lots of pillows and blankets.
8. Go on a family bike ride after dinner.
There are so many fun and entertaining things that you can do with your kids. But the one thing that they will enjoy the most is the time that they will get to spend with you. You will be making memories to last a lifetime!