At the end of April, Palm Beach County Commissioners and Governor DeSantis met to discus the reopening of Palm Beach County. That day, April 29th, golf courses, marinas, boat ramps, community pools, tennis courts, parks and other recreational got permission to start opening with restrictions. Beaches and beach parks still remain closed in Palm Beach County.
The county and golf course professionals are taking steps to keep golfers safe on the golf course and to keep COVID-19 counts down in Palm Beach County. For golfers who have been itching to get back on the golf course, please note the restrictions set in place to keep everyone safe.
Golf Course Restrictions:
- Golfers are not allowed to touch the flagsticks
- Play is set for walking, single rider golf cart or family members living in the same household
- Tee times are staggered to prevent social gatherings
- Golfers are allowed to arrive up to 20 minutes prior to tee time
- Practice facilities, clubhouses, pro- shops, and locker rooms with the exceptions of restrooms remain closed.
- Driving range is open to allow warm up
- All golf camps, clinics, leagues, youth and other golf-organized activities remain suspended.
- Private golf courses can make their own decision on whether to open or remain closed.
- Congregating after play is not allowed.