Bring your dog to the beach. Welcome to Jupiter in North Palm Beach County where well behaved dogs and their conscientious owners are welcome on a 2 ½ mile stretch of magnificent beach! The beach that permits dogs starts at Beach Marker #25 located at Marcinski Road and proceeds north to Beach Marker #60. Dogs are not allowed south of #25 in Juno Beach towards the pier. In Addition, crossover #43 is handicap accessible! Having dogs on the beach is a privilege, not a right.
Please help keep the existing Town of Jupiter policy in effect by following these commonsense rules.
- Keep dogs on leash or under control, always supervised. Always keep your pet on a leash from the car to the beach, around small children, at the water fountains & at crossovers.
- Bring dogs to the beach early or late. Less hot, less crowded and your dog will be less likely to overheat or burn paw pads.
- Clean up after dogs with dog bags, provided at every beach crossover, or bring your own bags.
- Do not bury poop or throw it in the dunes or water.
- While off-leash, let dogs run in uncrowded areas.
- Do not let dogs invade the space of others or go potty near other people.
- Dogs are not allowed in lifeguarded areas or Town of Jupiter parks. Respect any “no dogs allowed” signs.
- Please do not litter.