Southeast Florida is known for its miles of sandy beaches and beautiful ocean waters, miles of biking and hiking trails, nature areas and parks. One town in particular, the Town of Jupiter, has all of that, as well as excellent rated schools, trendy restaurants, superb shopping, arts and culture, outdoor activities, great hospitals, friendly neighborhoods, and some of the best golf courses in the country.
Jupiter is close to 100 years as an incorporated town in the State of Florida. The town was incorporated 1925. The picturesque seaside town is home to more than 65,000 full-time residents. In 2018, Jupiter was rated as the 12th Best Beach Town in the United States by WalletHub and the 9th Happiest Seaside Town in America by Coastal Living Magazine.
Finding entertaining things to do is not hard in Jupiter. Ten suggestions to keep you busy in the area are the following:
- Visit the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum.
- Visit with the sea turtles at the Loggerhead Marinelife Center.
- Head over to the beach, your dog is welcome too.
- Go fishing out the Jupiter Inlet.
- Cruise along the intracoastal in a boat.
- Drink or dine at one of waterfront restaurants.
- Mini golf with the kids at Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf.
- Go hiking or kayak in Riverbend Park.
- Visit the Loxahatchee River Center.
- Read a book under a palm tree.