Martin County, like many counties in Florida has entered Phase Two of Reopening South Florida last week. Nearby counties Palm Beach County, Broward County and Miami-Dade County are still waiting to hear back from Governor DeSantis on whether they can enter Phase Two. Phase Two took effect on Friday, June 5th in Martin County.
Here is what Phase Two means:
- Restaurants may allow bar-top seating with appropriate social distancing
- Pubs and Bars may operate at 50% capacity inside and full capacity outside with appropriate social distancing
- Retail stores may operate at full capacity
- Gyms and Fitness Centers may operate at full capacity
- Entertainment houses such as concert houses, auditoriums, movie theaters, playhouses, bowling alleys,