Hitting Delray Beach next weekend is the famous Delray Beach Garlic Fest! This year marks the 17th annual Garlic Festival and it is a celebrated event by locals and tourists alike.
The festival offers award winning gourmet cuisine from all different reaches of the globe, amazing live entertainment, craft beer and cocktails, a children’s area and over 200 art and craft vendors. The Cloves & Vines Wine Garden is the perfect spot for adults to stop by and have a cold beer, glass of wine or delicious cocktail. If you are coming to the 17th Annual Garlic Fest this year you will be in for some tasty surprises. Over 80 garlic infused recipes will be on the menu this year for you and your guests to taste. Many of the recipes have earned international recognition and awards.
“The Delray Beach Garlic Fest was founded by a group of local folks looking to establish a fund-raising source for local non-profit organizations serving education and arts organizations for youth. The event relies on volunteer organizations to staff the event. That non-profit organization, appropriately named Delray Beach Arts, Inc. has reached a milestone this year donating over $600,000 and proudly continues to grow its charitable donations each year.”
Special features of event include:
• 150 exhibitors and Official Merchandise Booth
• Live music featuring local and regional acts
• Heineken Lounge
• Wine & Food Pairing Seminars (Limited tickets available; can be purchased in advance)Features top chefs from local restaurants and vintners from internationally renowned wineries
• Grand Wine Garden featuring over 20 varieties of wine
• Order your favorite wine and purchase by the case at special pricing!
$30 Friday, $12 Saturday before 6:00 pm/$20 after 6:00 pm; $12 all day Sunday
For more information about the 17th Annual Delray Beach Garlic Fest 2016, please click on the link!