A Taste of New York in Downtown West Palm Beach
Recently opening at the ground level of the 360 Rosemary building, Felice is an Italian restaurant located in downtown West Palm Beach that is quickly becoming a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. Stemming from the Big Apple, Felice offers a wide variety of Tuscan-inspired dishes, all made with fresh, seasonal ingredients. The menu features everything from classic pasta dishes to 32oz T-Bone steaks, and there is something for everyone to enjoy.
In addition to its delicious food, Felice also has a warm and inviting atmosphere. The restaurant is decorated in a rustic-chic style. The dining room is spacious and comfortable, and there is also a large outdoor patio that is perfect for dining al fresco.
Enjoy a beverage at the full bar, with a wide selection of wines, beers, and cocktails. Happy Hour is Monday through Friday 4pm to 6pm.
If you are looking for a delicious and memorable dining experience, Felice is the perfect place for you. This restaurant is sure to become one of your favorite spots in downtown West Palm Beach.
Here are some additional details about Felice:
- Address: 366 South Rosemary Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Phone number: (561) 655-3353
- Website: https://www.felicerestaurants.com/felice-west-palm-beach/
- Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 5pm-10pm, Friday-Saturday 5pm-11pm
- Lunch: Monday-Friday 11am-4pm
- Brunch: Saturday-Sunday 11am-4pm
- Bar: Open between brunch and dinner