Tonight and Tomorrow, the most anticipated event will have its female anglers and contestants gathering at Sailfish Marina in Singer Island, Florida for the two day fishing extravaganza to support Cancer Alliance for Help and Hope, H.O.W.!
On October 2 and 3rd, The 7th Annual Bluewater Babes Fish for a Cure will be the highlight of conversation! For this all women tournament is one of the most fun events to participate in and it is all for raising money for those that are locally fighting breast and ovarian cancer patients that may be in financial need. Now, Bluewater Babes can provide direct support through its “Out of the Blue” financial assistant fund too!
Here are all the details:
Friday, October 2, 2015
Dress to Impress!
Captain's Meeting & Kick-Off Party Presented by Waterfront Yacht Brokerage, Dex and Sailfish Marina
• 5pm - 9:30pm: Raffle & Tournament merchandise for sale
• 6pm: Tito's Handmade Vodka Cocktail Contest (limited to the first 30 entries) The boat entry with the most creative and tastiest cocktail contest wins a fabulous prize. One pitcher of the pre-made cocktail will be allowed for tasting. Sample cups and table space will be provided. Participants must be registered and set-up no later than 6 p.m. Cocktail must include a Tito's Handmade Vodka ingredient.
• 6-8pm: Food is served by Sailfish Marina Resort. Cash bar available.
• 6-8pm: Pink Carpet Moment- Each team will have the opportunity to have a photo taken on the "Pink Carpet." Pick up your FREE 5x7 photo on Saturday night courtesy of Leonard Bryant Photography. Additional photos may also be purchased.
•All Night: Live Music by Wonderama
Saturday, October 3, 2015
Time to FISH for a CURE!!
• 7:30-8am:Boat Decorating Contest & Water Gun Fights- Decorated boats will be judged by local celebrities. If you would like to participate in the contest - decorated boats must be in the Lake Worth Inlet no later than 7:45 a.m. Angler costumes are encouraged Don't forget your squirt guns! (Squirt guns will be available for purchase on Friday night.) No prop washing or water balloons allowed.
• 8-3:30pm: Fishing Bimini start outside Lake Worth Inlet (Palm Beach Shores)
• 1-4:30pm: Weigh In at Sailfish Marina with kids activities, live music and more! The scale closes at 4:30pm.
• 5-9pm: Awards Party
• 6-8pm: Food is served by Sailfish Marina Resort. (Cash bar available)
• 5:30pm: Welcome Presentation of Kristin Hoke Memorial Trophy & Tribute to Richard Black.
• 7-8pm: Awards Presentation
• 8:15pm: Raffle drawings
• 9pm: Closing
Bluewater Babes is by far way more than just fishing and dressing up in some pretty hip and well thought out attire and decor; it is a 501(3) non-profit organization.
Bluewater Babes says, “continues to be overwhelmed by the outpouring of support for this tournament and with added help from people like you, we feel we can make even a bigger difference. On behalf of all those involved, thank you for being a part of The 7th Annual Bluewater Babes Fish For A Cure!”
Let's make this year another one to remember!