Do you have an infinity for New Orleans? Then head over to the 4th Annual Cajun Crawfish and Music Festival at Jupiter's Abacoa on Friday, April 22 from 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm, and on Saturday, April 23 from 10:00 am – 10:00 pm. The festival is presented by Good Greek Moving and Storage. This leading Cajun Crawfish and Music Festival will celebrate the culture and traditions of Louisiana through food, music, and dance!
If you would like to secure a restricted area for you and your family, available for purchase are Private VIP Chalets as well as Reserved Stage Pod Seating.
Details are as follows:
Private VIP Chalet Tent - Rent for the Day!
- Friday, April 22 (4pm - 10pm) – $250
- Saturday, April 23 (10am - 10 pm) – $400
- Chalets will be near the Stage Area
- Seats up to eight under a tent; includes a large table, lighting, and cocktail service
Reserved Stage Pod Seating
- Rent for the Day $100 per day
- Includes (4) Adirondack chairs, a small table & cocktail service
Admission is $5.00. Children 12 and under accompanied by a parent are free.