With South Florida’s hot sun and spending a day out on the salty beaches, it is always nice to enjoy a cool down every once in a while. By a cool down, I am referring to a nice cold ice-cream cone to melt off the heat. An Ice Cream shop that has been open for 30 years is one of the best ice-cream shops in the area: Palm Beach Ice Cream located in two different areas of Jupiter and Tequesta, Florida!
1. Quality: The real, old fashioned, homemade ice-cream that is fresh daily.
2. Service: The owners are local fishermen, who are friendly and down to earth, plus they give out free samples of their homemade ice-cream.
3. Variety: Oh the Flavors! The variety of flavors from Ice-cream to Frozen Yogurts, Sorbets and plus “No Sugar Added” Flavors! Some may have never even heard of such as flavors such as Pistachio, Costa Rican Café, Praline, Maple Walnut, Bing Cherry…just to name a few!
4. Ambiance: This old-fashioned and clean mom and pop sort of vibe, plays constant Classic Rock and Roll quaintly which creates a comfortable feel for many. There are only a few tables and a couple benches outside with wind charms playing with the breeze. All ages tend to have a sweet tooth!
5. Location, Location, Location: There are two settings in Jupiter/Tequesta. One is so close to the beaches off of A1A in Tequesta and one conveniently located on Indiantown Road near the Interstate. Where do you go when you need to cool off after a nice run, or achieving your tan, all while the sun is blazing and you must cool off- grab a vanilla shake and go back to the beach! If you want a tasty treat grab a quick waffle cone of homemade bliss before you take the kids out for a snorkel trip!
Enjoy the family favorite local ice-cream shop!