With the local growing season underway, a series of dinners, festivals, tastings, and other foodie events are right around the corner. In Palm Beach County the upcoming Food and Wine Festival gives us a reason to feast and enjoy.
The Palm Beach Food and Wine Festival is entering into its 11th year, with a list of impressive chefs focusing on an experience where foodies can interact with some of the best wine leaders in the industry, national award-winning chefs, and top local chefs showcasing some of the best cuisine imaginable. There are 14 events scheduled throughout the area at different restaurants and venues in just four days. The event takes place December 14th through December 17th, and the tickets are selling out fast.
Famous chefs Robert Irvine, Daniel Boulud, Duff Goldman, Elizabeth Falkner, Jeff Mauro and Marc Murphy will be present at the events just to name a few.
From the Chef Welcome Party to Southern Revival comfort food, and Food Network star’s grilling poolside to the 5 course meals and wine pairings, this festival of talent is something you don’t want to miss.
Tickets are required for each event, and the ticket holder must be 21 years of age or older.
Palm Beach Food and Wine 2017 Schedule:
Thursday, December 14th:
• The First Bite at Buccan: 7 pm to 10 pm, featuring Chefs Timothy Hollingsworth, Matthew Jennings, and Clay Conley
• Sustain at PB Catch: 7 pm to 10 pm, featuring Chefs Michelle Bernstein, Beau MacMillan, Dean Max, and Aaron Black
• A Rustic Root at Avocado Grill: 7 pm to 10 pm, featuring Chefs Timon Balloo, Brad Kilgore, Anita Lo, and Julien Gremaud
• Gravy at Café Sapori: 7 pm to 10 pm, featuring Chefs Marc Murphy, Tony Mantuano, and Fabrizio Giorgi
Friday, December 15th:
• Lunch with Friends at Meat Market: 12 pm to 2 pm, featuring Chefs Elizabeth Falkner, Robert Irvine, Ken Oringer, and Sean Brasel
• Southern Revival at The Regional: 12 pm to 2 pm, featuring Chefs Mike Lata, Donald Link, Jonathon Sawyer, Virginia Willis, and Lindsay Autry
• “Fire” Chef Welcome Party at The Breakers: 7 pm to 10 pm, featuring Jeff Simms, and Virginia Philip
Saturday, December 16th:
• Kids Kitchens at the Four Seasons Resort: 9 am to 10:30 am, and 10:30 am to 12 pm, featuring Chefs Robert Irvine and Virginia Willis
• Chillin’ N’ Grillin’ at the Four Seasons Resort: 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm, featuring Chefs Ben Ford, Duff Goldman, Robert Irvine, Tony Mantuano, Jeff Mauro, Jonathon Sawyer, and Tory Martindale
• Street Food at the Four Seasons Resort: 7 pm to 10 pm, featuring Chefs Julien Gremaud, Michael Hackman, Matthew Jennings, Brad Kilgore, Tim Lipman, Tory Martindale, Harold Moore, Giorgio Rapicavoli, Stephen Stryjewski
• Daniel By Night at Café Boulud: 8 pm to 11 pm, featuring Chefs Daniel Boulud, Julie Franceschini, and Rick Mace
• After Hours at Imoto: 11 pm to late, featuring Chefs Ken Oringer, Daniel Serfer, and Clay Conley
Sunday, December 17th:
• Brunch in Paradise at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa: 11 am to 2 pm, featuring Chefs Anita Lo, Dean Max, Beau MacMillan, Daniel Serfer, and David Viviano
• 11th Annual Grand Tasting at the Gardens Mall: 5 pm to 9 pm, featuring food from over 50 local restaurants, a taco party, celebrity chefs, cooking competitions, beer gardens, book signings, live entertainment, fashion shows, and more.
For tickets to the events, visit www.pbfoodwinefest.com.