Spin Classes and Studios To Try In Palm Beach County
Spin classes are becoming more popular to help you get in shape. Part of the reason why so many people enjoy clipping into bike is because of the levels of intensity throughout the class that provides a great cardio workout.
Spinning or cycling, is a great workout for everyone and you don’t need to be a professional to do it. Spinning is a unique and targets and tones your thighs, glutes, hamstrings and core. In any given spin class, you can burn up to 700 calories or more during a single session. It’s also known to help you lose that stubborn weight and can sometimes prevent migraines.
Classes are taught either in studio by an instructor or can be taught digitally like Peloton or Nordictrack and there is a variety of different themes and intensities.
Lucky for us in Palm Beach County, there is plenty of Spin Classes and Studios for you to choose from.
• Palm Beach Sports Club Jupiter
• CycleBar in Palm Beach Gardens
• Revolutions Cycling Studio in Jupiter
• Momentim Cycle in Palm Beach
If you plan on attending your first spin class, here are some tips you should know.
• Wear workout clothing
• If you can, reserve your bike online to guarantee a spot in the class
• Adjust your saddle (bike’s seat) and bike’s handlebars
• Clip in your shoes (if that is an option)
• Drink lots of water
• Bring a towel