Since all gyms, golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools and all other recreational facilities are closed due to what going on in the world, many gyms and workout apps have been going virtual for you to still get your daily workouts in.
Here are some free apps and workouts to try from home.
- Peloton: the indoor spin bike and treadmill is continuing to host their live classes without an audience during this time. The app is free to download and is free for all users with a subscription for 90 days. Not only does Peloton offer spin classes and running but they offer cardio classes, boot camp classes, weights, yoga, meditation, strength, stretching, walking, and their newest class is dance cardio.
- Nike Training App: Nike has waived the monthly fee and has given all users access to more than 185 free workouts that last anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes a class.
- Daily Burn: is extending their offer to a free 60 days for all new members that can be taken from your smart tv or your laptop.
- Planet Fitness: while the gym chain may be closed, Planet Fitness is offering free access to their online fitness classes while gyms are closed.
- Barry’s Bootcamp: the signature high intensity cardio and strength training classes are now free for you to try on their Instagram page.
- Corepower Yoga: the country’s largest yoga chain studio is giving all users free access to their classes while their locations are closed.
For a complete list, click here.